Saturday, October 29, 2011

my rose addiction

  
yes, I am addicted to roses. My dad says that I could be addicted to worse things in this world and I couldn't agree more.

while my first memories of roses come from my great grandmother's house, my recent memories of roses come from a nine-acre working rose ranch in California that is loaded with over 10,000 fragrant antique rose bushes. I now consider Garden Valley Ranch as my home away from home and can hardly spend a day away from this magical place. 

Fortune's Double Yellow

I feel so fortunate to work with roses and have become truly passionate about what I do. I want to share what I've learned and all I love about roses...and since the roses will be dormant soon I'll have time to share what we've been up to all season.

It's been a tough year for the roses, but they've still been out of this world gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment